Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, results driven, marketing assistant to join our team in Sevenoaks. The role is highly varied, and the successful individual will be flexible and adopt a hands-on approach to marketing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good degree of proficiency in written English and the ability and interest in learning about and understanding technical information. The role combines some creative work being undertaken in-house with some being facilitated by external creative designers, exhibition stand builders etc. The candidate must be able to coordinate external suppliers/contractors.
The job is based in Sevenoaks, Kent. Quixant Gaming our sister company, also has a marketing team located in Cambridge which may be able to provide some support from time to time.
Note that some travel may be required.
• Generalist marketing admin duties.
• Planning and organizing exhibitions (booking stand space in collaboration with management, stand design, arranging show badges, show services, accommodation, flights).
• Drafting and issuing press releases.
• Business cards.
• Product launches and associated tasks.
• Marketing collateral (datasheets, white papers).
• Regular updates of Social media channels.
• Tracking expenditure against Budget.
• Regular website updates and analysis of website visits.
• Manage relationship with magazines and publications.
• Sourcing suitable promotional ítems.
• Writing and compiling the company newsletter.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Have a degree in Marketing or equivalent experience in a similar role.
• Candidate must be fully proficient in all Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel.
• Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud applications are a strong advantage.
• Candidates will need access to a car and a driving license.
• A can-do attitude, strong team working skills and a confident, professional and polite manner are essential. Candidates must be friendly, positive and willing to be flexible to take on additional assignments and tasks. Strong personal organizational skills are a must.
• Competitive salary. based on experience.
• Pension scheme
• The company may also offer other benefits in the future and is currently reviewing its arrangements.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Liz Clarke, Group HR manager at HR@densitron.com
Company Information: Quixant Group designs and manufactures complete advanced hardware, software and display solutions for a variety of industrial markets. We strive to offer a dynamic, friendly, merit driven company culture and prides itself in providing exceptionally high-quality products, a strong heritage in customer service and support and offering employees a friendly, exciting environment to work in. The Gaming Division is a business highly focused on designing and manufacturing computer gaming platforms and monitors for the pay-to-play gaming and slot machine industry. Quixant’s solutions are supplied to manufacturers of gaming and slot machines and provide the platform upon which their games operate. The Densitron Division develops display and embedded board solutions tailored to the specific needs of a wide variety of industrial markets. We take a consultative approach to design, partner with our customers to understand their specific requirements and create innovative solutions. With around 200 staff and offices throughout Asia, Europe and North America and experienced application engineers based worldwide, our global approach to innovation is always underpinned by a thorough local knowledge and understanding of cultural requirements. The Group is headquartered in Cambridge and is listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (AIM:QXT).
Note: Quixant is an equal opportunities employer.
We continually invest
in R&D and staff to
deliver unrivalled service
Our technical support
prototyping and production
We have over 43 years
experience as a creator
of display technology
We partner with customers in
a full-service approach from
concept to end product