NTP time reference
SKU: IDS SQ-NTP
SQ-NTP Compact PoE LTC>NTP time reference interface. Can work with IDS or as an independent unit. C/W configuration softwarecontact us
The IDS SQ-NTP is an NTP server, locked to SMPTE time code. It delivers accurate, synchronised time to all the devices on your network, either as a stand-alone NTP server or as part of your IDS installation.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly.
Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
Firmware updates will be available via our website.
Use the SQ-NTP to accurately synchronise all your time-critical broadcast processes. Send time references to devices that don’t have type approval for locked-down networks. Use it as an LTC to NTP stand-alone server.
▪︎ Windows® configuration utility
▪︎ Stand-alone USB setup – can be configured by a computer without network approval
▪ Assignable network configuation
▪ PoE simplifies installation
▪ 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
▪ Very low power consumption
▪ Compact, rugged construction
▪ CE marked for sale in EU
▪ 2-year warranty
▪ Reads time code compliant with ANSI/SMPTE 12M
▪ SNTP and NTP client support
▪ LTC and NTP stand-alone server
▪ Frame rates of 24, 25, 30f/ps (non drop frame)
▪ Industry-standard user bit date encoding
▪ Battery-backed real-time clock circuit
▪ Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
▪ Dimensions: L 123 x W 58 x H 30 mm
▪ Weight: 185g
▪ Connectors: Mini-USB, RJ45, D15
▪ SMPTE compliance: 12M
▪ Power supply: PoE 48V
▪ Power consumption: 2 to 3W
▪ Operating temperature: 0˚C to +50˚C
▪ Approvals: CE