With 5+ years of availability, stability in performance and consistency at extreme temperatures, our TFT displays can be relied on. Ultra-wide viewing angles, sun-light readability, and multi-touch PCT technology including gloved finger operation also ensure cutting edge execution.
For the most challenging environments we offer a wide range of innovative customisation options allowing us to tailor components to your exact requirements.
Cover Lens Customisation
Choosing from material options such as soda lime, chemical and heat strengthened, tempered and toughened glass and PMMA, Polycarbonate and Optolite™ high scratch resistant plastics, our team can pinpoint the ideal solution. Our bespoke service also includes enhancement such as Anti-Glare (AG), Anti-Reflection (AR) and Anti-Smudge (AS) optical treatments. Finally, colour and graphic logo printing, circular, rectangular and free-form cut-out detailing can fully customise your monitors.
Haptic Touch Option
As the ultimate in sensory and intuitive user experience, delivering product differentiation from competitors, we offer integrated Haptic feedback technology to our TFT touch sensors. Users experience added satisfaction of a tactile sensation of simulating clicks and vibrations through the touch screen, giving the enhanced perception of using physical buttons and switches.
When clarity and functionality is essential to create the best end-user experience, Optical Bonding offers the perfect solution for increasing visibility and durability in light-challenging and harsh environments.
Specially designed embedded SBC solutions for our AMOLED displays, contain all the essential hardware, software, electronics and interface drivers to reduce your development cycle and speed up time to market.
EMI & Noise Immunity
When maintaining maximum performance, reliability and output efficiency is essential, our in house engineer designed and developed protective EMI shields and ground pads to limit Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and provide noise immunity.
Industrial TFT Displays
Stable and durable our industrial TFTs deliver responsive, long lasting service.View Industrial TFT Displays
- Multi-projective capacitive
- Wide viewing angles
- Five plus years supply guarantee
- Projective capacity touch technology
- 800-1000cd/m2Extra bright options
- Guaranteed supply for 5 years
Ultra-wide Temperature TFT
Our automotive grade IPS/MVA range delivers excellent performance and consistency at extreme temperatures.View Ultra-wide Temperature TFT
Sunlight Readable TFT
Clarity is guaranteed in even the most challenging conditions. And by employing the latest power efficient technology, so is reliability.View Sunlight Readable TFT
- Transreflective display technology
- High contrast
- Enhanced readability
- Supports advanced display technologies
- Low power usage conserves battery life
- Simplified pin count reduces electrical noise
Setting a new standard native MIPI DSI delivers high speed, high performance and rapid integration for multiple markets.View MIPI TFT
Smartphone Quality Graphics transforming Broadcast rack displaysView Broadcast TFT
- Utilising IPS technology offering an 85/85/85/85 symmetric viewing experience
- Superb optical performance enabling a stunning user interface design with compelling video content
- Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) as standard
- Ultra-bright screen suitable for outside environments
- 80/80/80/80 wide viewing angle
- Low voltage differential signalling interface
- Ultra wide temperature range
Our Mitsubishi replacement range offers pin to pin compatibility with existing Mitsubishi displays, so no changes are required.View Mitsubishi TFT
HDMI & USB-C TFT Displays
Our plug and play HDMI & USB-C displays, with Projective Capacitive touch as standard.View HDMI & USB-C TFT Displays
- High quality, high resolution IPS technology displays
- Plug and play solution
- Optically bonded with multi-touch Projective Capacitive Touch panels
HDMI & USB-C TFT
- Circular & square form factor
- Available from 1.3’’to 5’’ sizes
- All of the displays can be fully customised
Round & Square TFT
Stable and durable our industrial round and square TFTs deliver responsive, long lasting service.View Round & Square TFT
Round & Square TFT Displays
In-Cell Touch TFT
Stable and durable, our thinnest IPS touch displays yet.View In-Cell Touch TFT
- Best contrast and colour saturation display
- Thinnest IPS touch displays
- Mobile phone quality
In-Cell Touch Displays
When time is critical we understand the importance of effective project evaluation. Our development and evaluation toolkits offer a quick and simple solution to evaluate our displays.
Plug and play
Our Arduino UNO based micro controller platform includes all hardware and pre-installed software required for the evaluation of our display range.
The pre-installed software enables comprehensive demonstrations out of the box with the added benefit of being fully customisable to your needs.