The IDS SQ-DTC provides control and monitoring of production timers and other time code devices, delivering accurate real-time information to any display on your IDS network.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly.
Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
Firmware updates will be available via our website.
The SQ-DTC is an ideal companion to a Harris production timer, meaning that all your station’s production timings can be managed by IDS and sent to any display device on your IDS network.
Any number of units can be installed on your system.
▪︎ Windows® configuration utility
▪︎ Stand-alone USB setup
▪ Assignable network configuation
▪ PoE simplifies installation
▪ 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
▪ Very low power consumption
▪ Compact, rugged construction
▪ CE marked for sale in EU
▪ 2-year warranty
▪ Interface with Harris UDT-5700 to deliver real-time code information to any display
▪ Dual LTC inputs
▪ Monitor two external real-time time codes on any IDS display device
▪ Send two countdown timers to four IDS displays
▪ Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
▪ Dimensions: L 123 x W 58 x H 30 mm
▪ Weight: 185g
▪ Connectors: Mini-USB, RJ45, D15
▪ Power supply: PoE 48V
▪ Power consumption: 2 to 3W
▪ Operating temperature: 0˚C to +50˚C
▪ Approvals: CE