As a global leader in display technology, Densitron is committed to delivering best-in-class displays to meet both customer and market requirements.
In response to a statement dated 15 July 2020 from Mitsubishi Electric announcing that due to a change in business direction it will end production of its TFT-LCD Displays by June 2022, Densitron is pleased to announce that it will launch a new range of Rugged TFT Displays in early 2021.
The all-new Rugged TFT display models will range from 7” to 15” and will feature:
- Pin-pin compatibility – No software or hardware changes required
- 80/80/80/80 wide viewing angle
- Ultra-wide operating temperature -30~80C
- Low Voltage Differential Signalling (LVDS) interface
- Ultra-bright screen suitable for outside environments
- 70K hours LED backlight lifetime
- Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) option
Further details will be announced shortly, but in the meantime please contact email@example.com for more information.